I thought it would be fun to do a random facts about me list. So I asked my brother to list some random things about me and soon I will do the same for him.
- I’m a night owl. This is very true. I am the last to go to sleep and the last to get up. I have always been a night owl and spend most of the time reading.
- I write my name on lots of things. My dad made the mistake of saying “I don’t see your name on it” one time when I was little and now I write my name of almost everything. Usually, it’s the last piece of cake or something food related, but I do write my name on notebooks and other things.
- I love to crochet for others. I crochet dog clothes, gifts, bags and other things. I hardly ever make something for myself.
- I can not see in the dark at all. My eyes don’t adjust to the darkness like everyone else. I can barely make out anything in the dark and it’s almost pitch black for me.
- I have green eyes. I am the only one in my family to have green eyes. They used to look more hazel like my dad and brother, but are now a forest green color.
- I love to make things. I keep random boxes and other things because I could need them if I randomly decide to make something. I will see something and decide I can make it.
- I love old movies and music more than modern. I love music from the 50’s and up to the 90’s mainly country music, but also some old bebop like music. When it come to movies I love Cary Grant, John Wayne (and many others) and most movies from their time.