I now offer author PA and virtual assisting services! I offer a complimentary consultation through skype or google hangouts or private message to ensure my services are a match for your needs. I’m available for individual projects or an ongoing basis.
Author PA and Virtual Assistant Services
- Organizing street teams
- Facebook party coordination (from setup to choosing winners)
- Creating rafflecopter giveaways
- Giveaway hosting on my blog and facebook pages
- Promoting you by sharing and retweeting on my facebook, blog, and twitter
- Assisting with blog tours
- Organizing and helping to send out ARCs for review
- Maintaining a readers group
- Beta reading ( *scroll down for more info)
- Website proofreading and design advice
- Helping with fan email or regular email
- Newsletter help
If there is something not listed that you are interested in please contact me below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates and Packages
Hourly Packages listed below are prepaid hours to be used when you need them during the month of the contract and are renewable. Additional hours are available at a rate of $10 an hour. You will be notified when your hours are running low. All packages included unlimited communication via email, private message, and texts if applicable. Custom packages for Facebook party hosting, blog tours or one-time projects are available based on schedule and request.Ongoing or One-Time Projects
If you do not want to be limited to a package or one doesn’t fit your needs then I also offer a la carte rates at $10 an hour with a 2-hour minimum retainer required.
If you have a book that you want a fresh set of eyes to look at the pacing of the plot, characters development, if the characters are appealing to readers, plot holes, inconsistencies in character appearances, and overall feelings of the book and characters. I offer this kind of beta reading at a rate of $50 per book. I will look at the book from a reader’s perspective and writers perspective to understand the characters and story.